image
Site Menu  

LATEST IFMT NEWS

 

IFMT Member Search

:: The Irish Federation of Master Tradesmen :: IFMT Certified Master Tradesmen and Contractors

Have you ever had a bad experience or not been fully satisfied with a tradesman?

Yes
No

What were the reasons for this?

Poor Timekeeping
Unreliable

Bad Workmanship
Materials not Sound
Overcharging
Unnecessary Delays
Poor After Sales

 

May 16th 2006
IFMT have teamed with The Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) to bring Federation members discounted rates on the IPASS 1 Day Tax Training Course held at venues throughout the country.

IPASS says
"Given that Revenue have stated that 25% of all Revenue audits in 2006 will be in the Construction Industry and that VAT and Subcontractors Tax are the two areas giving rise to most problems encountered on Revenue audits, these courses are highly recommended. The courses are presented by two tax consultants who are former Revenue auditors and their expertise on these taxes is second to none" Read more >>

March 8th 2006 - The results from our first visitor poll.
60% of the consumers who took part in our quick visitor poll hired between 1 and 5 tradesmen in the last 12 months, With the remaining 40% hiring 11 or more tradesmen. 100% of the participants had hired such tradesmen through other professional body's. 30% said the service they received was very good while 70% of the tradesmen hired fell into the category of very poor, poor or could be improved.

February 27th 2006
Launched the website www.mastertradesmenireland.com which will be used to host the profiles of our members. This website is accessible now. This website is currently being updated as new applications are approved and processed.

February 22nd 2006
The Irish Federation of Master Tradesmen receives it's first news feature in the Westmeath Examiner. Click here for the article >>

February 7th 2006
One week into our massive introductory offer. €5000 already given away to skilled Irish tradesmen in subscriptions. Members will be displayed in our database soon.

February 1st 2006
Press Release - "IFMT Feeds Celtic Tiger".  

January 31st 2006
Full site launch. €60,000 worth of IFMT subscriptions, advertising and business promotion available to skilled, reputable and recommended Irish Tradesmen. Membership applications currently being processed.

December 2005
Promoting introductory offer of Free IFMT Affiliation to perspective members via promotional literature and email campaign. Number of website visitors on the increase and positive feedback is being received from Irish consumers. Consumers making enquiries about the submission of tenders.

November 2005
Dramatically increased the number of web site visitors through ongoing internet marketing and sponsored advertising. Retained the #1 position in Google.

October 2005
Created awareness of the IFMT website to potential members. Our internet marketing specialist began promoting the website through the major search engines, which lead to the #1 position in Google for our most relevant search phrases.

September 2005
Our test site was launched. The purpose of the test phase was to get valuable feedback from potential web site users. This test phase enabled us to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the IFMT website and implement our new ideas accordingly.

  :: The Irish Federation of Master Tradesmen :: IFMT Certified Master Tradesmen and Contractors
Agricultural Contractors
Air Con/Ventilation
Alarms/Security/CCTV
Asphalt & Macadam
Auto Electricians
Bathroom Contractors
Bricklayers & Stonemasons
Builders (General)
Carpenters & Joiners
Carpet/Upholstery Cleaners
Ceiling Contractors
Civil Engineers
Cleaning Contractors
Construction Firms
Damp Proofing
Decking Contractors
Demolition Contractors
Development & Planning
Drilling Contractors
Electrical Contractors
Engineering Firms
Environmental Services
Excavating Contractors
Fencing Contractors
Flooring Contractors
Garden Maintenance
Glass & Glazing Contractors
Heating & Plumbing
Interior Designers
Kitchen Contractors
Land Drainage Contractors
Landscape Contractors
Painters & Decorators
Paving & Kerbing
Pest Control Services
Plant & Machinery
Plastering Contractors
Removal Services
Roofing Contractors
Scaffolding & Formwork
Sheet Metal & Steel Fab
Shop Fitters/Fit Outs
Spray Painting & Signage
Tiling & Grouting
Tree Surgeons
Welding Contractors
Suggest New Category
   
         

 
image
image